SMALL BATCH BOURBON WHISKEY
Caramel, honey, butterscotch, woodiness, cashew and spiced raisin with a hint of toffee. A deep inhale provides the nose sweet aromas with honey, apples, citrus, toffee and leather.
95/ 47.5% ABV. 595 is the Special Forces Team Number of the 1st green berets into Afghanistan that rode on horses into battle.
A warm golden caramel.
While it can be used in mixing in elegant cocktails, it is meant to be sipped Neat or with Ice. Cocktails – Sazerac, Old Fashioned, and the Manhattan.
Due to federal alcohol regulations we must leverage a third party partner for fulfillment. Current delivery times are 7-12 business days from the time your order is placed. Currently we can not ship to: AK, AR, GA, KS, KY, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, UT, VT, WV, and WY
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.